Have you been struggling to answer the question “HOW DO I LET AN ENTIRE SUBWAY CAR KNOW THAT I HAVE BEDBUGS?”? Well look no further!
*Based on a true story.
qr codes are such a failed attempt at advertising. It really says something when 80% of college-aged people have no clue what they are for. I know what they are for and I still hate them. Nothing like attempting to scan a qr code unsuccessfully because you can’t get a good picture of it (out of focus, insufficient lighting, motion, etc.) to make you not want a product you could have had a memorable URL that most people can understand AND use!
- msaturn reblogged this from wtfqrcodes
- sbiedak reblogged this from wtfqrcodes
- bringingclawstoagunfight reblogged this from wtfqrcodes
- tomjhume reblogged this from wtfqrcodes
- juliemontgomery likes this
- frijole likes this
- uuyogini likes this
- desuko likes this
- norweeg reblogged this from introverdict and added:
- introverdict reblogged this from norweeg and added:
- littletinyfish reblogged this from wtfqrcodes
- dubrie likes this
- dascola likes this
- dotconor reblogged this from wtfqrcodes
- mills likes this